We have reached our capacity and cannot accept additional registrations.
2018 High Rockies Program
Saturdays – January 6th – February 10th
Note: Week 2 will be on Sunday, January 14th
Optional Two Week Extension February 24th and March 3rd
Why High Rockies?
- Established in 1974
- Skiing the largest ski area in the U.S.
- Skiing with the same class and same instructor for the entire program when possible
- Adult supervisors on the bus
- Skiers with Vail instructors all day
- Program owners on site all day
- Vail Ski School supervisor oversees on mountain activities
- Unique 6-week program
- Optional 2-week extension
- Taught by Vail/Beaver Creek Ski School
- Personalized attention
- Weekly evaluations
- More hours per day on mountain
- Medical assistance by Vail Valley Medical Center
- Children never left without supervision
- Safety and etiquette are heavily emphasized